Friday 19 October 2012

The versatile blogger Award !!

This is a longdue post..I have been so restless lately..blame it on the weather....sorry it took this long..Thank you once again to Emmanuella of Nuellasource for the lovely award ...Please kindly check out her lovely blog :)


Rules:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award and add a link to their blog in your post.
  • Write 7 random things about yourself 
  • Give the award to 15 other bloggers you love and tell them about it..
7 Random things about ME

  • I love cooking and dancing :)
  • I hate to wear my glasses, but love to strain my eyes...bad!!..I know  :)
  • I can have just subway for the rest of  my life and I'll be satisfied lol 
  • Haa!! search my bag each day and you'll always find  a bottle/bottles of ribena..:D
  • I miss my boyfriend so much...we are far apart at the moment <3
  • I love Inspirational quotes..It keeps me going..:)
  • I barely eat thrice a day ..twice is even a problem at times...bad habit :(..yet badly want to add weight :'(
My Nominees


I wish I can actually list everyone but am abiding by the rules and time won't let me..But I know you all have a great blog and I appreciate everyone of you..you guys rock :)
Have a lovely weekend guys,
Till my nxt post,
Ofure .O xx

28 comments:

  1. Wow congadulations on the award!!! I hope many more rewards come
    I posted my homecoming post I ended up being minimal on accesories so I decided not to post what accessories I wore. I did take your advice on the shoes though.
    thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww..Thanks alot luv..am glad I was able to help ..Hope you ad fun :) x

      Delete
  2. Quotes get me going too,cheers! And hey congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was Just reading your post, thinking 'congratulations'! Then I saw you nominated me! THANK YOU so much girl!!!
    Loving the blog as always
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww..you're most welcme luv..u've gt great style:* :) x

      Delete
  4. Thank yooooou love, I'm grateful & congratulations!!! Keep doing your thing.

    Trashygobs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome girl it was nice to know more about you
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Gorgeous, Thank you so much for the nomination :) am buzzing I will accept on my next post xx

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaya...cnt wait..You're most welcme hun :) x

      Delete
  7. Aww... thank you, dear :)
    Love Ribena as well! :D I could drink it everytime but we don't have it in Germany. :( So annoying!

    xx Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww..lol..you can always get packs when you cme dwn here hun ...gd to know btwv &you're mst welcme xx

      Delete
  8. Congrats!!

    I am your newest follower.
    It would be great if you follow me back!

    xoxo Dash
    http://www.its-dash.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww thanks hunni and congrats to you! I love to cook and dance and apparently I love straining my eyes as well, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww..we ve so much in common..:D
      your most welcme :) x

      Delete
  10. aww thanks girl, for all the support! so encouraging and sweet of u! i think it's about time u got urself a WF dress! :D holla at me xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaay! sweardwn I cnt wait..Lol..ur most welcme luv & thanks alot <3

      Delete
  11. Congrats on your award!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, and thank you so so much for the nomination. Bisola (6th) enjoys cooking and s We barely eat twice a day:) Thanks for sharing.

    Take care
    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww..good to know and you're mst welcme :D x

      Delete
  13. thanks for the nomination and congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete